Enrolling in Direct Deposit is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Obtain your bank information
- Bank routing and account number
- Enroll online using Employee Self-Service
- Must be on campus or using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Direct your deposit to one account or multiple accounts
- Follow the links on the buttons above for instructions
To comply with NACHA rules, please advise the University Payroll Office if you receive your pay via direct deposit at a U.S. bank and intend to transfer the entire payment amount to a bank in another country.
In order to enroll in Direct Deposit, you may use Employee Self-Service through MyIllinoisState, or fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and return it to the University Payroll Office by mail or in person, by fax 309-438-3357, or by secure form Dropbox Sensitive Form Submission.
Employees who desire to update their direct deposit via Employee Self Service must be on an Illinois State Network, or using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). For assistance with MFA, contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357 or SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.
Direct Deposit enrollment for payroll purposes is independent of Student Accounts and Business Office. To receive Student Accounts and Business Office payments via direct deposit, please visit the sites below.